Don’t worry, your data is safe! All of your deduction data is saved to our servers, so technical glitches with the Stride app will not affect your data.
If you recently got a new phone or re-installed the Stride app and now see zero miles recorded, it usually means you accidentally logged in with a different email address. You can take these steps to log in with the email address attached to your original Stride account:
- Navigate to the home screen of the app and tap on the profile icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open up the main menu
- Select "Settings"
- Tap on "Log Out" at the bottom of the screen. Below the "Log Out" option, you’ll see the email address you used to log in, take note of this and think about any other email addresses you could’ve used to originally sign up for the Stride app.
- Try to log in again with one of your other email addresses
- If you still don’t see your data, repeat the above steps with your other existing email addresses
Once you’ve found the account you’re looking for, you should be good to go with your past data on the app!
If you’d like to request to import the data you logged under your duplicate account to your desired account simply send us an email letting us know which email addresses you’d like to merge and we’ll submit the request for you!
If you’re still having trouble locating your account, please feel free to reach out to our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any email addresses you may have used and we’ll see if we can help you find your original account.
Tip: Don't forget to change your tax year filter!
When you're logged into the Stride account, you'll want to tap on the "Taxes" icon to the left of the "+" button. This will take you to your "Taxes Dashboard." Since we're in a new year, this screen is going to populate any data for the current tax year. To view your data from a different tax year, you'll simply have to adjust the filter! Here's how:
1) Click the yearly filter button at the top of your Tax Dashboard screen
2) Choose the year you'd like to view