There are few reasons why this message happens and here are some steps to troubleshoot:
- Try changing your device: If you're using a mobile device, try using a desktop and vice versa.
- Start over: When you return, instead of clicking "Continue application," select "Delete" and "Start over"
- Enter your zip code and this will take you back to the page that says "Find plans in your area." Proceed to follow the instructions and find the original plan you were applying for.
- Once you find the plan, click enroll and work through the application once again.
- Are you applying for an Oscar plan in Florida?
- Unfortunately, Oscar is no longer accepting new applications in Florida this year.
- If you've selected an Oscar plan and are receiving an "Unspecified Error" message, it means that you will need to select a new plan with a different insurance carrier.
- Go back to your Stride Dashboard, and instead of continuing your application, select "Delete" and then "Start Over." This will send you back to our shopping experience to pick a new plan and start again!
If you're unable to submit your application after attempting to "start over" (and you didn't start with an Oscar plan in Florida) we strongly recommend completing your enrollment through Healthcare.gov to ensure your application is completed before the deadline.
- Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that submits applications directly through their site, so no need to worry! Healthcare.gov is the source of truth here and will get you enrolled in time!
- Healthcare.gov can be reached by clicking here or calling (800) 318-2596.
You can access your existing application by providing the application ID at the top of your eligibility results notice that you should have received before completing the application.
The notice will look like the image below and will have a unique 10-digit number next to the Application ID:
How to add Stride as your broker of record:
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737