Scenario: You have selected a plan and begun the enrollment process, but for some reason your application is getting stuck after entering your residential address and does not let you continue.
Try the following things:
- Verify that all the names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers are correct.
- Verify that you are entering the names exactly as they appear on your Social Security card.
- Verify that the zip code, dates of birth, and household size are the same as what you entered when you began shopping for a plan.
- Refresh your page, or hit the back button and try again.
- Are you currently enrolled in Medicaid through your county, or have you been told that you're eligible to enroll in Medicaid through your county? This may be one of the reasons your application is not moving forward.
- Have you already applied for a marketplace plan, whether on Stride or Healthcare.gov, and received eligibility results via email? If you received eligibility results from Healthcare.gov and they are allowing you to enroll, you can finish the enrollment at Healthcare.gov and add Stride as your broker.
- On the address page, is the county appearing next to the zip code? If the county is not appearing, then there is an error with your account. You will have to:
- Log out of your Stride account
- Shop again and put a plan in your cart
- Create an account using a different email address when it prompts you. This is very important: do not create a new account until you have selected the plan and clicked to Enroll.
If none of these steps are helping, we recommend you go to Healthcare.gov and enroll as soon as possible. Their phone number is (800) 318-2596. We do not want you to lose out on health coverage for 2023.
Article is closed for comments.