If you see a green check mark next to your document name, it means that we have received your documents!
If there is no document name or green check mark appearing, it means we haven't received your documents.
- After a successful upload, your dashboard will continue to say "document needed" and "pending verification." It will stay this way until the document is viewed and approved by the marketplace team
Here is an example of documents that have been received:
If your documents are not uploading on your Stride dashboard, please email your documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include:
- The email address used for your application
- The documents you need to upload
- And any notes or comments about the documents
Once you've uploaded all the documents required, there is NO further action needed. Keep an eye out for messages from Stride or your exchange, there is a chance you may need to provide more documentation.
If you're curious, this is the approval process:
For members in a Healthcare.gov state: the document will be automatically uploaded to Healthcare.gov for review:
- If the document is satisfactory, Healthcare.gov will send you a notice via mail/email that is has been approved
- If the document is insufficient, Healthcare.gov will send you a notice via mail/email that additional documentation is needed.
For California members:
- Stride will review the document and if it's satisfactory they'll send it to off to Covered California
- If Covered California approves your document, you will be sent an approval letter directly!
- If Covered California does not approve your document(s), they'll send you a letter in mail requesting better documents.
For State Exchange members:
- You'll need to log directly into your state exchange account for document submission
- Don't hesitate to reach out to Stride with any questions around navigating your state's exchange!
Having trouble figuring out which documents you need? Head to Stride's Approval Process resource center for more information on frequently requested documents.