Submit one of the documents below if you need to confirm that you don’t have coverage through Medicare.
The most common documentation for proof of Medicare coverage or eligibility includes:
- Letter or statement from Medicare or the Social Security Administration stating your Medicare Part A coverage termination date
- Document from a government agency showing you or your family members are:
- Only enrolled in Medicare Part B without Part A, or
- Eligible for, but not currently enrolled in, premium-based Part A
If you cannot provide a copy of these documents, please see below for other approved documents:
- A letter describing your recent health coverage including:
- When your Medicare Part A coverage ended,
- Your Medicare Part B effective date with an explanation of ineligibility for Part A, or
- When your Medicare disability coverage ended
For an official complete list of documents, please click here.