Once you've uploaded all the documents required, there is NO further action needed. Keep an eye out for messages from Stride or your exchange, there is a chance you may need to provide more documentation.
If you're curious, this is the approval process:
For members in a Healthcare.gov state: the document will be automatically uploaded to Healthcare.gov for review:
- If the document is satisfactory, Healthcare.gov will send you a notice via mail/email that is has been approved
- If the document is insufficient, Healthcare.gov will send you a notice via mail/email that additional documentation is needed.
For California members:
- Stride will review the document and if it's satisfactory they'll send it to off to Covered California
- If Covered California approves your document, you will be sent an approval letter directly!
- If Covered California does not approve your document(s), they'll send you a letter in the mail requesting better documents.
For State Exchange members:
- You'll need to log directly into your state exchange account for document submission
- Don't hesitate to reach out to Stride with any questions about navigating your state's exchange!
Having trouble figuring out which documents you need? Head to Stride's Approval Process resource center for more information on frequently requested documents.
If your documents are not uploading on your Stride dashboard, please email your documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include:
- The email address used for your application
- The documents you need to upload
- And any notes or comments about the documents
Article is closed for comments.