All Instacart Shoppers who earned $600 or more within a calendar year will receive a 1099-NEC directly from Instacart.
If you are looking for "Stripe," please know that Instacart has changed their 1099 filing & delivery process for 2023!
- 2023 forms will not be delivered through "Stripe Express" as they have in prior years!
- Form 1099s were directly sent to all Shoppers as of 1/31/24.
- You’ll need to reach out to Instacart to access your 2023 1099 tax form
- Check the link to the Instacart Shopper site to learn more.
Visit Instacart's shopper help here for more information: Instacart Shopper Site
All Instacart Shoppers who earn $600 or more within a calendar year will receive a 1099-NEC via Instacart:
- Forms have already been mailed directly via Instacart.
- Instacart will file your 1099 tax form with the IRS and relevant state tax authorities.
- You can also read more about taxes for Instacart Shoppers here: The Ultimate Tax Guide for Instacart Shoppers
If you don’t meet the $600+ earnings requirement, then you’ll need to use another method for retrieving your yearly income information such as bank statements, account summaries, or other company communications indicating payments.
- If you do not receive a 1099, you still must report your income when filing taxes!
- Instacart’s platform has an account summary and will let you know what you made in a given year.