Here are instructions on how to add Stride as your broker! If you run into any issues with your plan during the year, this allows our experts to work with your insurance company on your behalf.
Follow the instructions below to update your application online.
- Start by logging to your personal marketplace account
- Select your 2020 application
- Choose the option to edit information
Once you're back in the application, look for the question "Are you receiving help from any of these people?". Enter the following:
- Our broker name (our CEO and agent of record’s name): Noah Lang
- Our National Producer Number (NPN): 17068737
Lastly, all you need to do is click through the rest of the application and re-sign your name! Phew- that was a lot. Contact us if you have any questions!
You can also call your marketplace in order to make this update.
If you are applying on Healthcare.gov..
- Call Healthcare.gov at 1-800-318-2596
- Reference your application ID number and tell them you'd like to add a broker to the application
- Tell them that the broker’s name is Noah (first) Lang (last) and the NPN is 17068737.
If you are in California...
- Call Covered California at 1-800-300-1506
- Provide them with your name, date of birth, and plan information so they can locate your account, and tell them you'd like to add a broker to your application
- Tell them that the broker’s name is Noah Lang (Our CEO and agent of record) and the NPN is 17068737
If you are applying on another state exchange, you may call them directly and provide them with our broker name: Noah Lang and our NPN: 170687373.
After you've added us as broker, please email in letting us know at email@example.com!