Almost everyone living in the United States is eligible for health insurance through Stride! We are currently in a Special Enrollment period. Simply navigate to our main page and enter your zip code to find out pricing in your area, if you qualify for a special enrollment, and if you are eligible for a subsidy!
If you don't qualify for Special Enrollment right now, the Open Enrollment period is right around the corner and runs from November 1st - December 15th 2020!
In order to qualify for a subsidized plan, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or be lawfully present
- Plan on filing your federal taxes for 2020
- Not have access to other qualifying health coverage, including employer-sponsored coverage.
Stride can now serve individuals who are:
- Full-time student
- Pregnant applicants
- Non-U.S. citizens
- Naturalized U.S. citizens
- Missing SSN
- Applicants with different names than the one on their SSN cards
- Incarcerated applicants
- Applicants previously in foster care
- Single Applicants
- Married applicants
- Non-pregnant applicants
- Families without step or adopted children
You can still get coverage if you do not meet the above requirements. This includes people are undocumented and have no SSN. There are private plans that you can purchase directly through private health insurance companies that do not require proof of citizenship or other qualifications.
Shop for health plans today! Visit here.