Our Renaissance Vision plans use the VSP network, giving you access to comprehensive vision benefits from thousands of providers.
- $10 copay for an annual eye exam
- $25 copay to order glasses
- $60 copay for contact lens exam and fitting
- $120 credit to spend on glasses frames OR contacts
- 20% discount if your glasses frames cost over $120
If you see an out-of-network provider, only a predetermined dollar amount will be covered. These amounts are listed below.
If you see a provider who does NOT accept VSP, Renaissance will cover up to:
- $45 for exams
- $105 for frames OR contacts
- $30 for single-vision lenses
- $50-65 for bifocal, trifocal or progressive lenses
Article is closed for comments.