- I'm a rideshare driver. Which miles should I track?
- I wasn't keeping track of my mileage all year, what should I do?
- Can I edit a recorded drive?
- Tips for mileage tracking issues on Android devices
- Can I add in my past mileage from before using Stride?
- How do I start tracking my mileage?
- I just logged in and my mileage is missing! Where did my deductions go?
- I'm using an iPhone. Why am I seeing multiple copies of my expense entries?
- Why aren't my drives uploading on my Android device?
- My linked bank account still says 'syncing?' Why aren't my transactions updating?
- Why are the dates missing from my deduction reports?
- How do I contact Stride support?
- What is the Uber Tax Summary used for?
- My 1099-K total does not match the amount deposited in my bank account!
- Why did I get multiple 1099-Ks?
- What is the difference between a 1099-K and a 1099-MISC?
- Why didn’t I get a W-2, and why didn’t Uber withhold taxes for me?
- How do I report my Uber income?
Need Help with the Lingo?
No worries! We’ve got your back. Check out our handy insurance guide for helpful definitions.See Our Insurance Guide