Prior to enrolling in a California health plan, Stride will confirm your identity using following document(s), as required by the State.
- Driver’s license issued by a state or territory showing either a photograph of the individual and/or other identifying information of the individual such as name, age, sex, race, height, weight or eye color.
- School identification card that includes a photograph.
- Voter Registration Card.
- U.S. Military card, draft record or Military dependent’s identification card.
- Identification card issued by the federal, state, or local government that contains a photograph.
- U.S. or foreign passport, U.S. passport card (expired passport may be used) or identification card issued by a foreign embassy or consulate that contains a photograph.
- Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570) or Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561).
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
- Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766).
- Native American tribal document with photograph.
- For children under the age of 16:
- A clinic, doctor, hospital, or school record.
- In the absence of the previous, a written statement signed under penalty of perjury by the parents or guardian stating date and place of birth (cannot be used in conjunction with a citizenship affidavit).
If you cannot provide a copy of any of the identity documents listed above, you must provide copies of two of the following documents:
- Birth certificate.
- Social Security card.
- Marriage certificate.
- Divorce decree.
- Employer identification card.
- High school or college diploma (including high school equivalency diplomas).
- Property deed or title document.
- Adoption decree.
- Foreign school record that contains a photograph.
- Notice from public benefits agency.
- Union or worker’s center identification card.
Article is closed for comments.