Our new partnership with TurboTax allows all Stride users 25% off online filing (Federal only) using TurboTax’s Self-Employed product. If you are a provisioned enterprise user, you will get access to 50% off.
If you run into any issues with the discount not applying, you'll first want to make sure you’re logged into your Stride account when accessing the “claim my discount” link through the Stride dashboard. The links are only valid when logged in to your Stride account (so you will see a "We cannot find the page you requested. You may have incorrectly typed the address (URL) or clicked an outdated link" error if you access the link when not logged in through a Stride account).
TurboTax has some troubleshooting steps here: How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount?
"If you followed the steps above and your affiliate discount has not been applied, try deleting your cookies. Then:
- Go back to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.
- This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
- Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools on the left, and then Tools.
- Now select the My Fees button. It should show the discount."
Please note that if you access the link and don't log-in to TurboTax, the discount may not carryover if you return to TurboTax.com at a later time on a new device (such as tablet, PC, or mobile phone).
Per their website linked above, TurboTax's agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site. Stride cannot request a refund on your behalf if you reach out to us after payment has processed. Please verify the appropriate discount has applied before paying the total.
If you still run into any issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.