In order to delete an income entry, you will have to select it from your tax savings screen and edit the amount to zero. Unfortunately, you are unable to completely delete the entry. Rest assured, an income of zero for that week will serve the same purpose!
Follow these steps to edit an income entry:
1) On the home screen in the Stride app, tap on the "Tax" icon to the left of the green "+" button to open your Tax Dashboard.
2) Once on the "2023 Tax Dashboard" screen (want a different tax year? Tap on the header to filter to a prior year), select "View all transactions" under the business profit graph:
3) This will pull up your 2023 Deductions with two columns, "Deductions" and "Income." Tap on "Income" to view your income entries:
4) Tap on the income entry you would like to edit to open it up:
5) Select the "Edit" option in the top right-hand corner of the screen
6) On the "Weekly gross income" screen, tap on the income field to modify the amount to your liking or edit to zero to reflect the income entry as "deleted" and then select the blue "Update income" button once you're done making any changes:
7) You'll be brought back to your "Week of" screen to see your updated estimated savings, clicking the blue "Awesome" button will bring you back to your "2023 Income" screen, where you can confirm the edit(s), select the green "+" button at the bottom of the screen add a new expense, or tap the back arrow to leave this screen.
Article is closed for comments.