How to apply for health insurance on Pennie
Head over to Pennie by clicking this link.
- Click "Get Covered" in the top right corner to get started
- Choose "Browse for Health Plans" or select "Log in to an existing account"
- Follow the instructions to choose and plan and complete an application!
- If you need any help, check out their step-by-step guide.
If you're running into application trouble or experiencing technical difficulties, you can call Pennie at (844) 844-8040.
Want to assign Stride as your Broker of Record (BOR)?
- Once you've logged into your Pennie account, you should see a "Quick Links" option on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Select that and click on, "Find Local Assistance"
- On the following page, select the "Find a Pennsylvania certified agent or broker near you" button
- Enter "Noah" and "Lang" into the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields on the right and then hit the "Search" button
- Click on Noah's name on the results screen
- Finally, press the blue "select agent" button that appears on the following page. If you don't see the option to select the agent (as seen in the below GIF), then you may not be logged in.