There is currently a bug on Stride's site that is resulting in an "Unspecified Error" message appearing at the address page on the Stride application and preventing users from completing their enrollment.
How to troubleshoot this issue:
For most users:
- Please wait one week while our engineering team corrects this issue. Then, come back to your Stride Dashboard on or after 11/15/21.
- When you return, instead of clicking "Continue application," select "Start over."
- Enter your zip code and this will take you back to the page that says "Find plans in your area." Proceed to follow the instructions and find the original plan you were applying for.
- Once you find the plan, click enroll and work through the application once again.
If you're unable to submit the application after attempting to "start over," we strongly recommend completing your enrollment through Healthcare.gov to ensure your application is completed before the deadline. Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that submits applications directly through their site, so no need to worry! Healthcare.gov is the source of truth here and will get you enrolled in time!
Healthcare.gov can be reached by clicking here or calling 1-800-318-2596.
You can access your existing application by providing the application ID at the top of your eligibility results notice that you should have received before completing the application.
The notice will look like this image below and will have a unique 10 digit number next to Application ID:
How to add Stride as your broker of record:
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737