While Stride partners with several companies including Uber, Instacart, and Doordash, there are no exclusive discounts. Health insurance purchased through Stride is an individual portable benefit and not traditional employer coverage!
What this means:
1) As an independent contractor you can take this insurance with you wherever you work
2) You don't need to work a certain amount of hours to qualify and
3) Your family and friends can apply regardless of the company you work for!
What Stride does is help you find the best plan for you and your family by searching all available ACA health plans on your state's health insurance marketplace. Through our unique recommendation engine and self-service tools, we point you in the direction of the best plan for you and help determine if you qualify for premium tax credit subsidies which can lower the cost of your monthly premium!
- Want to know what a premium tax credit subsidy is? Click here.
- Curious about what a deductible is? Click here for other helpful health insurance definitions.
- You can get started looking for plans and prices in your area here.