If you've entered your zip code on your health application and can't proceed, we recommend to:
- Check that you entered the same zip code on the your application that you did when you first started searching for a plan. Plan prices are based off of zip codes, so if you enter one zip code at the beginning of your search and different one on your application, you'll need to go back to the beginning and check that they are the same.
- Make sure the zip code you're entering corresponds to the city you live in. A good way to double-check is to Google your zip-code and see what city shows up.
- Logout of your Stride account: Sometimes the simplest fixes work wonders. Try logging out and then back into your account. Once you log back in, you'll see a green button to "Continue Application". Click there to confirm all your information is correct and submit the application.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser: If you are using another web browser, try logging into your Stride account from Google Chrome in order to submit your application.
- Use an Incognito window: Already using Google Chrome? Try logging into Stride and submitting your application from an Incognito window.
Need further assistance? Click the "Help" button on the bottom left corner of this page to contact our support team!