In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), New York has announced a special enrollment period for health insurance through the New York State of Health exchange.
Who can apply? All Uninsured New York residents
When? From now until July 15th.
How? By calling (855) 355-5777 or online at http://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/
Note, if you apply online, you will need to finish your application with a verification over the phone by calling (855) 355-5777!
Stride Health's role: We are here to guide you through the process, but you ultimately will need to apply directly through New York State of Health
- If you have questions on how to proceed with the special enrollment and which plan is best for you, please call Stride at 415-938-4838 and we will point you in the right direction!
- Stride is available Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM PT
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to appoint Stride as your broker of record so that we can help you manage your plan throughout the year, follow these instructions:
- Our broker name (our CEO and agent of record’s name): Noah Lang
- Our National Producer Number (NPN): 17068737