There are few reasons why you may be having issues linking your bank account with the Stride app!
We recommend starting with this simple troubleshooting method:
- Unlink, and then re-link your bank account to see if that resets your bank integration
- To unlink your account:
- Navigate to the main menu by tapping on the profile icon located in the upper left-hand corner of the home screen >
- Select "Settings" >
- Tap on "My Bank Accounts" >
- Delete the bank integration from your account.
- Then re-link your bank by following the steps outlined in this link
If this does not work then it is likely that:
1) Your bank's integration with Plaid is temporarily down, or
2) your bank has disconnected from Plaid.
To check your bank's status with Plaid, we recommend contacting your bank directly to find out what might be going on.
What is Plaid?
Plaid is one of the leading bank integration providers connecting app users to their banks! This is the same integration provider used by apps such as Venmo, Robinhood, and Acorns. They support thousands of financial institutions and use top-notch security to guarantee that none of your bank account data will ever be saved on Stride's servers.
Can I use Stride's bank integration with Plaid for multiple accounts?
If the same bank login credentials are used for multiple accounts, there's no option to specify which account's transactions are pulled in.
Your best options would be to work directly with your bank to create separate login credentials for each of your accounts.
Unfortunately, we're afraid we can't control the bank integration options after you log in; These settings are controlled by Plaid and are out of our hands!