In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, California has announced a special enrollment period for health insurance!
Who can apply? All uninsured California residents who meet Covered CA's eligibility requirements
When? You can apply between now and June 30th, 2020. After selecting a plan, your coverage will start on the 1st of the following month!
How? You can apply directly on Stride by picking a plan and then selecting the COVID-19 Qualifying Event on you application!
- All medically necessary screening and testing for COVID-19 are free of charge, and
- All health plans available through Medi-Cal and Covered California offer telehealth options!
- If you are due for a Medi-Cal renewal, California has put a 90-day hold on Medi-Cal renewal reviews, ensuring those already enrolled can continue their coverage.
What if I'm determined eligible for low or no cost coverage through Medi-Cal?
If you apply and are determined eligible for Med-Cal, you may be have access to free or no cost coverage that will start immediately. You can apply directly by clicking this link -> https://www.coveredca.com/
- Medi-Cal covers costs associated with COVID-19 in both its managed care plans and with fee for service providers.
- All Medi-Cal coverage includes telehealth options!
How do I contact Stride if I need help with my application?
You can Stride at 415-938-4838 if you have questions on how to proceed with the special enrollment or need help deciding which plan is best for you!
Stride is available Mon - Fri 9am-5pm PT
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org