In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), Nevada has announced a special enrollment period for health insurance through the Nevada Health Link exchange.
Who can apply? Nevada residents who are not and have not enrolled in on-exchange plan in 2020.
When? March 17th - April 15th. If you submit your application 3/17 - 4/1 your plan will start April 1st. If you submit your application between April 2nd - April 15th your plan will start May 1st.
- Submit an application online at https://www.enroll.nevadahealthlink.com
- You must complete a self-attestation document and upload it to your documents section; OR call the Customer Service Assistance Center to verbally complete at 1-800-547-2927; TTY 771
- Call center representatives will verify and validate that there you had no prior enrollment during 2020, and review the approved document for approval
- Select desired health plan and enroll!
Stride Health's role: We are here to guide you through the process, but you ultimately will need to apply directly through the Nevada Health Link
- If you have questions on how to proceed with the special enrollment and which plan is best for you, please call Stride at 415-938-4838 and we will point you in the right direction!
- Stride is available Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM PT
- or email us at email@example.com
If you would like to appoint Stride as your broker of record so that we can help you manage your plan throughout the year, follow these instructions:
- Our broker name (our CEO and agent of record’s name): Noah Lang
- Our National Producer Number (NPN): 17068737