Why am I being sent to Healthcare.gov?
Stride partners with Healthcare.gov to facilitate the insurance enrollment on our website. However, there are specific circumstances where Healthcare.gov requires applicants to complete the enrollment process directly on their site instead of ours.
Some of these circumstances include:
- Married applicants not filing taxes jointly
- Dependents applicants who are not daughters, sons, or spouses
- American Indian applicants
- Alaskan Native applicants
If any of these situations apply to you, then our site would redirect you to Healthcare.gov. If none of the circumstances above relate to you, we recommend that you revisit your application on Stride to verify all of the information you input is correct.
What do I do next?
- Start by downloading our Healthcare.gov application guide below for tips on how to correctly fill out the application!
- Create an account on Healthcare.gov and follow the steps to submit an application
- For the application question, "Are you receiving help from any of these people?", enter the following:
Our broker name (our CEO and agent of record’s name): Noah Lang
Our National Producer Number (NPN): 17068737
By appointing Stride as your broker, we'll be able to work with the Marketplace or your insurance company on your behalf! That means we can dispute incorrect charges, subsidy issues, and more.