We're sorry to see you go!
You can request to deactivate or delete your account by logging into the Stride app and following the below instructions:
1) Tapping on the profile icon located near the upper left corner of the screen
2) This will open up the main menu, where you'll want to navigate down to the very bottom and select "Settings"
3) The "delete account" option is located here on the "Settings" screen, above "Log out" at the end of the list. You'll tap here and then read the disclaimer on the "Delete account" page and then select the red "Delete account" button when ready to proceed with your request.
4) Once you tap on the "Delete account" button, you'll be prompted to open up an email app and the email message will be generated for you; You'll just need to send it.
5) Next steps? That's it for you! On Stride's end, our Stride app support team will process your request and reply back with a confirmation email. We'll ensure your account and personal information are deleted from our system.
You can also email email@example.com to request any account deactivations, deletions, or to simply reach out with any questions anytime. We're always happy to help!
Article is closed for comments.