When you receive your eligibility results you should open the file and read through it very carefully!
Healthcare.gov eligibility results contain very important information indicating how you should proceed with your health insurance application. Information here will tell you these important details:
- If you will receive a premium tax credit subsidy and if so, how much!
- Which family members are eligible to purchase health insurance at the time of the application
- Whether or not you are eligible for Medicaid
- The date you must submit your application by
- Whether or not you need to submit documentation verifying the information entered on your application
- Your unique Healthcare.gov application ID
Once you download your eligibility results, you should save them to your computer because you may need to reference them at a later date!
If you ever need to contact Healthcare.gov about your application, it will be extremely helpful to have this document and your unique application ID.