You can reset your New York State of Health login credentials directly on the state website!
- Start here -> https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/
- Select Individuals and Families on the top right of the page
- Select Click here to log in
- Underneath the log in screen you'll see Forgot your Username or Password
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address and you will be sent either your Username or a link to reset your Password.
You can also call NY State of Health directly at 1-855-355-5777 for assistance!
Let the representative know that you need to reset your username and password. They'll prompt you for your full name and personal details.