Stride offers a vision discount program to Stride Benefits members through an eye center called For Eyes. They currently operate 110 locations in 11 states. This program is free! There are no membership fees.
- Eye exams: 10% Off
- Complete frames + lenses: 30% Off
- Conventional contact lenses: 20% Off
- Disposable contact lenses: 10% Off
- Sunglass frames: 10% Off
- Accessories: 10% Off
How do I sign up?
- Search the For Eyes provider directory for a location near you here
- Access the For Eyes discount code in the Stride app by navigating to the "Benefits" tab
- Schedule your appointment online or by calling 1-800-For-Eyes
- Be sure to present your code at the time of your appointment
What is the difference between For Eyes and VSP?
For Eyes vision discounts can only be used at For Eyes locations. The discount program is free and there is no application process involved. VSP contracts with a large network of independent optometrist offices / eye centers; in order to access this network, you need to apply for a plan on Stride and pay a monthly premium to keep your plan active.
Does For Eyes accept VSP / Is For Eyes in network with VSP?
For Eyes IS NOT in network with VSP. But, VSP members can submit an out of network claim to VSP for reimbursement on vision services performed at a For Eyes location.