Stride built a prescription discount program to help members save money on refills or one time prescriptions at nearby pharmacies. Prescription discounts are great if you don't have health insurance OR if your current health plan does not cover your prescription.
- It’s free!
- You could save an average of 40% on one-time prescriptions and refills, with up to 65% savings on generic prescriptions.
- Local and national availability: Available at more than 60,000 U.S. pharmacies including Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS pharmacies
- Instant prices: Know what you’ll pay before you arrive at the pharmacy
How it works
- Access RX discount code in the Stride app
- Select “Get Discounts” and you will be directed to www.stridehealth.com/prescriptions
- Enter the name of your prescription
- Enter dose, quantity, and indicate whether this is a recurring refill or a one-time prescription
- Search for pharmacy near you that accepts the Stride Rx Discount
- Provide the Stride Rx code to the pharmacist (if using instead of health insurance)
Can I combine the discount code with my health insurance plan?
Nope! The prescription discount can only be used on its own, instead of using your health insurance plan
Is it cheaper to use the discount code or my health insurance plan?
This depends on the prescription and your specific health insurance plan. Stride is happy to help you compare the copay/coinsurance under your existing health plan vs. the cost of using the prescription discount code.
HELP! I’m at the pharmacy and my code isn’t working!
Ask the pharmacist to enter the Stride Rx Discount code as a “secondary code” (not as health insurance or being associated with your health insurance plan).