If you've seen messages such as Unspecified Error, Houston We Have a Problem, or 404 Error while trying to submit your application, we recommend jumping over to Healthcare.gov to complete your application.
While Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that has a special integration to help folks purchase health insurance, in some cases it's best to go right to the source.
- You'll still be able to purchase the same plan at the same price you saw on Stride and you'll have the opportunity to appoint Stride as your broker so we can still assist you year-round with your coverage.
- See below for instructions on how to continue your enrollment on Healthcare.gov!
Here's how to enroll on Healthcare.gov:
- Click here to create an account on Healthcare.gov.
- To maintain Stride as your broker so we can assist you with any policy issues throughout the year, be sure to enter the following information when asked, "Are you receiving help enrolling in coverage?":
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737
Need further assistance? Call the healthcare.gov support team at 1-800-318-2596