If you've seen messages such as Unspecified Error, Houston We Have a Problem, or 404 Error while trying to submit your application, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Logout of your Stride account: Sometimes the simplest fixes work wonders. Try logging out and then back into your account. Once you log back in, you'll see a green button to "Continue Application". Click there to confirm all your information is correct and submit the application.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser: If you are using another web browser, try logging into your Stride account from Google Chrome in order to submit your application.
- Use an Incognito window: Already using Google Chrome? Try logging into Stride and submitting your application from an Incognito window.
If none of the above steps work, you'll want to try starting over by reseting the application. This can be done by following these steps:
- Head back to your Stride Dashboard
- Instead of clicking "Continue application," select "Start over."
3. This will take you back to the page that says Find plans in your area:
4. Proceed to follow the instructions and find the original plan you were applying for! Once you find the plan, click enroll and work through the application again.
What should I do if I've tried all of these steps multiple times and have still been unable to complete my application?
So you've tried and tried, but you still see this message...
If you're still unable to complete your application after running through these steps, we recommend jumping over to Healthcare.gov to complete your application. While Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that has a special integration to help folks purchase health insurance, in some cases it's best to go right to the source.
- You'll still be able to purchase the same plan at the same price you saw on Stride and you'll have the opportunity to appoint Stride as your broker so we can still assist you year-round with your coverage.
- See below for instructions on how to continue your enrollment on Healthcare.gov!
Here's how to enroll on Healthcare.gov:
- Click here to create an account on Healthcare.gov.
- If you have NOT received your 2021 eligibility results, start a new application.
- If you HAVE received your 2021 eligibility results, select “Find my existing application.” You’ll be asked to enter your Application ID. (on Healthcare.gov)
(on your PDF download)
- To maintain Stride as your broker so we can assist you with any policy issues throughout the year, be sure to enter the following information when asked, "Are you receiving help enrolling in coverage?":
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737
Need further assistance? Click the "Help" button on the bottom left corner of this page to contact our support team!