We recommend taking the following steps to resolve any issues you're running into when trying to submit your application:
- Logout of your Stride account: Sometimes the simplest fixes work wonders. Try logging out and then back into your account. Once you log back in, you'll see a green button to "Continue Application". Click there to confirm all your information is correct and submit the application.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser: If you are using another web browser, try logging into your Stride account from Google Chrome in order to submit your application.
- Use an Incognito window: Already using Google Chrome? Try logging into Stride and submitting your application from an Incognito window.
If you continue to see this error banner that reads "Unspecified Error", we advise that you continue enrolling on Healthcare.gov to ensure you meet the extended Tuesday December 17th enrollment deadline. See below for instructions on how to continue your enrollment on Healthcare.gov! (Don't worry, you'll be able to appoint Stride as your broker so we can still assist you year-round with your coverage).
Here's how to enroll on Healthcare.gov:
- Click here to create an account on Healthcare.gov.
- If you have NOT received your 2020 eligibility results, start a new application.
- If you HAVE received your 2020 eligibility results, select “Find my existing application.” You’ll be asked to enter your Application ID. (on Healthcare.gov)
(on your PDF download)
- To maintain Stride as your broker so we can assist you with any policy issues throughout the year, be sure to enter the following information when asked, "Are you receiving help enrolling in coverage?":
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737
Need further assistance? Click the "Help" button on the bottom left corner of this page to contact our support team!