You probably noticed that Stride Tax just got a makeover! Your Tax Savings screen now shows information on your business profit and your estimated owed taxes (and if you haven't seen this new layout in your app yet, be sure to head to the App Store here to get the latest version of Stride Tax!).
At Stride, our mission is to help people who work for themselves save time and money—so we've added some new features to your app that will give you a bit more information on your business!
- Track your self-employment income by clicking the green "+" button, and then "Add Income"
- See a full view of your business profit at the top of your Tax Savings screen
- View your weekly estimated taxes at the bottom of your Tax Savings screen
What’s staying the same:
- You’ll still be able to track your mileage and your deductions using the green "+" button on your screen
- Your previously saved deductions are still accessible in your app, if you click "View all transactions" under your Business Profit graph!
- You can still export your tax report via the menu of your app
Note that the recent app changes have only added new features. No app features have been removed!
If you have any questions about the update, feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!