Presently, Stride’s application won't allow you to shop for coverage solely for your child. Our site requires the primary applicant to be over the age of 18. If you want to apply only for your kids, you’ll want to take one of the following steps:
In most states:
- Call Healthcare.gov directly at 1-800-318-2596 to enroll your child over the phone
- Go to www.Healthcare.gov and begin an application directly on their site
- Call Covered California directly at 800-300-1506
- Go to https://www.coveredca.com/ and start an application
Worried about losing out on the benefits of enrolling through Stride? No worries, we can still support you throughout the year if you add us as your broker-of-record while you’re completing the application!
Here's a quick reminder on how to help us help you:
- Link our CEO, Noah Lang, to your application as an agent/broker.
- Add his national producer number: 17068737