Stride's team of dedicated support agents is here to answer all of your expense-related tax questions. Here are the topics we'd be happy to discuss:
How to use Stride to track mileage or our deduction guides. Common questions include:
- How do I export my Stride deduction report?
- How do I update the email address on my Stride account
- Which job category best fits my profession?
Which business expenses to deduct on your tax return for your self-employment work. Common questions include:
- Can I deduct my gas expenses?
- Where in the app can I record my cell phone bill expenses?
- How do I deduct business assets?
How to report business expenses on a tax return. Common questions include:
- How do I classify my meal expenses on my Schedule C?
- Where do I claim my mileage deduction?
Basic tax filing questions that do not require any prior knowledge of your tax situation. Common questions include:
- When is the tax filing deadline?
- How do I amend my tax return?
- How do I deduct health and medical expenses?
Here are some questions that we're unfortunately unable to answer, since we're not familiar enough with your specific tax situation to give an accurate answer:
- How much do I owe in taxes this year?
- Should I itemize my deductions, or take the standard deduction?
- Can you review my tax return to check for errors?