Stride’s team of dedicated support agents is here to answer all of your expense-related tax questions. Here are the topics we’d be happy to discuss:
How to use the Stride app to track mileage or our deduction guides. Common questions include:
- How do I export my Stride deduction report?
- How do I update the email address on my Stride account?
- Which job category best fits my profession?
Which business expenses to deduct on your tax return for your self-employment work. Common questions include:
- Can I deduct my gas expenses?
- Where in the app can I record my cell phone bill expenses?
- How do I deduct business assets?
How to report business expenses on a tax return. Common questions include:
Basic tax filing questions that do not require any prior knowledge of your tax situation. Common questions include:
- When is the tax filing deadline and what happens if I file late?
- How do I amend my tax return?
- How do I deduct health and medical expenses?
Here are some questions that we’re unfortunately not able to answer, since we’re not familiar enough with your specific tax situation to give an accurate answer:
- How much do I owe in taxes this year?
- Should I itemize my deductions, or take the standard deduction?
- Can you review my tax return to check for errors?