You may be asked to submit additional documentation to confirm that you are eligible for your subsidized health plan.
The most common types of additional information that are requested are:
- Proof of income
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of lawful presence
- Proof of social security number
- Proof of minimum essential coverage (meaning you no longer have coverage)
- Proof of non-incarceration
We will communicate clearly with you if any of these pieces of information are required from you, as well as what constitutes valid documentation. Be sure to send in documents as soon as possible to avoid any problems regarding your health insurance coverage or government subsidy.
You can submit your documentation in one of the following ways:
- Login to your Stride Dashboard, and upload your documentation to your "My Tasks" list.
- Reply by mail directly to the Marketplace with any requested information.
- Log into your state's health insurance exchange and submit the documents directly through your account.