For cancellations in most states:
- Call your insurance company directly using the phone number on the back of your insurance card or on the carrier's website.
- We wish we could call on your behalf, but legally, cancellation of any health insurance plan requires your participation.
In order to make this happen, you'll need to:
- Verify your identity
- Specify the month that you'd like your coverage to end (e.g. at the end of this month)
- Ask for a confirmation number
To cancel a plan for members in California:
- The most direct way to cancel is by calling Covered California at 800-300-1506
- You can also search for your application and submit a cancellation directly on www.coveredca.com
- Stride can also assist with your cancellation, but you will need to confirm your plan details with us first. You can submit this request through your Dashboard.
To cancel a dental and/or vision policy:
- Please call Renaissance directly at (888) 791-5995
- It is possible to cancel your plan at any time, and important to do this if you're switching to a new plan to ensure that you're not double charged unintentionally.
- If you cancel coverage outside of the Open Enrollment period, be aware that you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment cycle to re-apply unless you have a qualifying life event.