While Stride doesn't offer tax preparation services, we’d like to at least get you pointed in the right direction!
- Wondering if you owe quarterly taxes? Here are the general rules: Do I owe quarterly taxes?
- At a loss on how to actually file quarterly taxes? Then you’ll want to hit this one up: How do I file estimated quarterly taxes?
- Did you miss the yearly filing deadline last month? If you’re looking for help on what you’ll need to file taxes or even just how to file taxes, then here’s the perfect resource for you: How do I file taxes?
- Did you only recently start working for a gig company and are scratching your head right now? Head here: I just started gig work in 2022, do I need to file quarterly taxes?
- Already have a full time job? You may not need to pay quarterly taxes, but it depends on your situation. Read more here: Do I need to pay quarterly taxes if I already have a full time job?
- If you’ve been using the Stride app to keep track of your receipts, don’t fret! Learn how to export your receipts here: How do I access and export my receipt photos?
- While on the topic of the Stride app, don’t forget to export your tax reports! If your reports are showing zero dollar income, take a gander at this article for more information: Why is my income showing as zero on my tax report export?
- If you’re still wondering where your 1099 tax forms are, you’ll want to check with your employer! Unfortunately Stride does not have access to your tax documents. How do I find or receive my 1099 report?
- Need more time? Take a deep breath and read through this article on how you can file an extension: How to File a Tax Extension