Your application status is determined by the following terms:
1. Covered means that your application has been submitted to the marketplace and your insurance carrier. You're all set!
If you are nearing your coverage start date and have not yet been billed by your carrier, you can contact your insurance company directly to confirm that they are planning to take out payment and/or request that they manually take your payment from your account on your behalf over the phone.
2. Pending means the application is complete, but that the marketplace is waiting for or preparing to approve your uploaded documents. If you see Pending, be sure to upload any requested documents!
3. Stride processing means that we're in the process of sending your information to your state's exchange and are awaiting confirmation.
During this time Stride relays all of your information to the appropriate State or Federal exchange, such as Covered California to (1) confirm your eligibility and (2) secure your plan and the correct price.
Once Stride officially submits your application and billing information, you'll receive a confirmation from our team.
4. Carrier Processing means that your insurance company has begun to use the payment information provided to bill you for your first payment. Once you are billed, your application is approved at which point your status will change to Covered.
5. "My unfinished plan" or "Finish my application" it means your application is incomplete. If you see this one your dashboard, go back to your account and follow the steps to submit your application on or before December 15th for coverage starting 1/1/2023!