If you are seeing duplicate dependents appear on your application, this can be fixed by following the steps below. If these steps don't solve the problem, there are instructions at the bottom of this thread for completing your application directly on the marketplace.
- Return to the Stride homepage, go back to your Stride Dashboard and select continue the application.
- Click to the page that says "First, let's confirm your household information"
- Click the "remove" button next to the dependent you'd like to remove. Wait 5 seconds for the change to register. It will look like this:
- Next you'll want to select the actual number of dependents from the drop down menu above. You'll see this message:
- Change to the desired amount:
If you're unable to submit the application after attempting the above steps, we strongly recommend completing your enrollment through Healthcare.gov to ensure your application is completed before the deadline of December 15th. Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that submits applications directly through their site, so no need to worry! Healthcare.gov is the source of truth here and will get you enrolled in time!
Healthcare.gov can be reached by clicking here or calling 1-800-318-2596.
Keep in mind that you must complete an application for 2021 coverage by 11:59pm on 12/15/2020.