How to apply for health insurance on Nevada Health Link
Navigate to the Nevada Health Link by clicking this link.
- Select "Find a plan." You'll enter your zip code, who's in your household (no names, just dates of birth) and confirm who needs coverage, then add your 2023 annual tax household income estimate. You'll then click "Check for savings" to see if you qualify for a subsidy. You can also tap on the "Skip and Sign up" button to skip past this and go to the Set Up Your Individual Account on Nevada Health Link" page.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions to choose your plan and submit your application!
- Feel free to reference this application guide for help!
If you're running into application trouble or experiencing technical difficulties, you can call Nevada Health Link at (800) 547-2927.
Want to assign Stride as your Broker of Record (BOR)?
- To add Stride as your broker on the Nevada Health Link using your personal login, please follow these steps:
- Go to Nevada Health Link and login to your account
- Select "Find Assistance"
- On the next page select "FIND A NEVADA CERTIFIED AGENT OR BROKER NEAR YOU"
- In the First Name window enter "NOAH"
- In the Last Name window enter "LANG"
- In the Agency Name window enter "STRIDE" and hit search
- Select Noah Lang's name on the next page
- On the next page, select "SELECT AGENT"
- Proceed to continue to agree to the authorization and submit your e-signature
- Select "CONFIRM"
You can also view Nevada Health Link's video here: Designate A Licensed Broker and you'll also find a GIF of the above process below: