How to apply for health insurance on Get Covered New Jersey
Go to Get Covered New Jersey by clicking this link.
- Indicate if you're new to the health insurance marketplace, transferred from NJ FamilyCare, or you're a returning Get Covered NJ user.
- After making your selection, proceed to follow the instructions to choose your plan and submit your application.
- Feel free to reference this application guide for help!
If you're running into application trouble or experiencing technical difficulties, you can call Get Covered NJ at (833) 677-1010.
Want to assign Stride as your Broker of Record (BOR)?
- Once you've logged into your Get Covered NJ account, you should see a "Quick Links" section on your dashboard. You'll want to click on, "Find Local Assistance"
- On the following page, select the "Find a New Jersey certified agent or broker near you" button
- Enter "Noah" and "Lang" into the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields on the right and then hit the "Search" button
- Click on Noah's name on the results screen
- Finally, press the blue "select agent" button that appears on the following page. If you don't see the option to select the agent (as seen in the below GIF), then you may not be logged in (or your web browser may have timed out)