How to apply for health insurance on Washington Healthplanfinder
Go to Washington Healthplanfinder by clicking this link.
- Click "Sign In To Your Account" if you have an existing account, or "Apply Now" if you're a new customer
- Once logged in, follow the instructions to submit your application!
- Feel free to reference this "Application Quick Tips" guide for help!
If you're running into application trouble or experiencing technical difficulties, you can call Washington Healthplanfinder at (855) 923-4633.
Want to assign Stride as your Broker of Record (BOR)?
- Once you've logged into your WA Healthplanfinder account, you should see a "Quick Links" section on the right-hand side of your dashboard. Select that and click on, "Find a broker"
- On the following page, you'll find yourself on their Broker Searchandunder the "Organization Name" menu, please scroll down until you find "Stride Health, Inc" and click our agency's name
- Under "Help Request Type," select "Both"
- And then you'll hit the green "Seach" button
- You'll want to select the "Request help" button to assign Noah Lang with Stride Health, Inc as your Broker of Record (and please note you have to be logged into your account to have the button populate to select a broker)
- After you hit "Request help," you'll then click on "proceed" to formally partner with Stride!