How do I classify each of my business deductions?

Most of your business expenses as a rideshare driver can be deducted as either a “Supply” or as an “Other Expense” in Part II of your Schedule C - "Expenses."


You can view how all of Stride Tax’s business expense categories match-up on the Schedule C here.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk