The IRS recently announced that they will be giving tax filers an extra 90 days to file and pay any owed income tax!
- *New* Tax Filing Deadline: July 15th, 2020
- *New* Tax Payment Deadline: July 15th, 2020
What does this mean?
- If you haven’t filed yet, you have an extra 3 months!
- If you've already filed your taxes and found that you owe, you’ll still have time to actually make those payments!
- This also includes the estimated quarterly taxes many independent workers must pay.
If you think you are entitled to a tax refund, you should file as soon as possible! As of March 13th, 59.2 million filers have received tax refunds, averaging $2,973. Filing early could give you access to much needed funds. The IRS is currently accepting returns and the sooner you submit, the sooner you can potentially get a refund.