Argh! You are halfway or almost all the way through with your application, and then you see a Validation Error! We understand this can be frustrating and this is not the ideal experience we would like for you to have! This is why we've compiled some tips below.
A validation error happens for a lot of reasons. The number one reason could be that you have previously applied for a marketplace plan, whether through Stride, Healthcare.gov, or another marketplace broker.
Let's try the following:
- Check your email—Did you recently receive an eligibility notice from Healthcare.gov, letting you know you are approved to enroll? It would look like this:
If this is the case, then the best thing will be to grab that eligibility result and contact Healthcare.gov at (800) 318-2596 to finish enrolling. You can request to use Stride as your broker since we were assisting you with the application.
- If you did not get an eligibility result in your email, can you return to your dashboard, and click "Delete Application"? After doing this you'll be able to start over with a new application.
- If you are on a mobile device, try completing the application on a computer, preferably using Google Chrome as your browser.
If you are still receiving validation errors, we recommend you go to Healthcare.gov. We do not want you to miss out on enrolling yourself and your family in a health plan for 2023.
- Stride is an official Healthcare.gov partner that submits applications directly through their site, so no need to worry! Healthcare.gov is the source of truth here and will get you enrolled in time!
- You can also enroll directly through Healthcare.gov's website by clicking here
You can access your existing application by providing the application ID at the top of your eligibility results notice that you should have received before completing the application.
The notice will look like the image below and will have a unique 10-digit number next to the Application ID:
How to add Stride as your broker of record:
- Agent/Broker of Record: Noah Lang
- NPN: 17068737
Article is closed for comments.